- About Dockside Group
- Dockside Deals
- Venues & Restaurants
- Book Online
- Contact Us
- Buy A Gift Voucher
These are the ‘house rules’ for the external and internal audiences when engaging on Dockside Group Facebook pages. This sets out the guidelines for ‘Fans’ when using Dockside Group pages. This warns and allows Dockside Group to make a decision to delete posts that are made on the Facebook accounts which do not apply to the guidelines.
The house rules are visible on the ‘Extended Information’ tab in each Facebook account.
We encourage conversations of all types! But please remember this is a public forum and threads are being monitored. We are committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and also reflects our brand values, including respect for the dignity, rights and property of others. We ask all our Facebook fans do their part to help us achieve this goal and not post content that:
- Is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, indecent or inflammatory;
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Violates the intellectual property rights of another;
- Violates any law or regulation;
- Uploads or attaches files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer;
- Is otherwise offensive or includes swearing;
- Could be classified as spam;
- Is a direct sales pitch to our fans.
While we will not be able to monitor every posting, we reserve the right to remove any content that violates our community guidelines or that we otherwise determine is not appropriate. Of course, the content posted by fans does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. (And, of course, all content posted must comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and other policies).
In addition to the rights that you grant to Facebook, you grant to Dockside Group and its affiliates a royalty-free license to use your content in any manner or media, globally, forever, without any obligation to you. This includes the right to use any ideas you submit (including ideas about our products or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any obligation to you.
If you later change your mind and no longer want to like Dockside Group Facebook pages, please feel free to “unlike” our page by clicking the link “unlike.”